Today, I wasn’t feeling well as I was preparing breakfast for my kids since Matt had to work. We LOVE french toast with sprinkles on it at our house! As I was working in the kitchen, I opened the back door to let Max out and to let some fresh air in hoping it would help. The next thing I know I hear this very faint singing. 2 year old singing.. But it sounds like it’s coming from outside. I looked out the window to see my little blonde hair blue eye 2 year old angel swinging all by himself on the apple tree swing. It melted me. He was looking up at the sky, the tree, everything just soaking everything in. He looked so peaceful and relaxed and happy. He must have snuck by me and went outside, closing the screen door quietly behind him. Usually he’s so crazy, you can’t get him to hold still for two seconds. It was so sweet to see him break away from his brothers and just enjoy some quiet time alone. Here’s a little clip.
(Don’t mind the Wendy’s cup at the bottom of the picture, the kids like to use it in their water table. LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment