(These names of guns mean nothing to me I’ll admit. I did see the guns that Matt took, and they were pretty cool though… LOL)
I thought they were nuts to still want to go after looking outside and seeing snow.. It looked so cold!! But boys will be boys!!
First up, we have Ryan Carter!
(Ryan and Matt met over a year ago at Digis. Ryan is from Texas and is a HUGE gun enthusiast. He has an ADORABLE wife named Katelyn, as well as a little boy named Austin and a baby girl on the way! (We're super excited) They are way fun people to hang out with!! Katelyn and I plan on joining the boys shooting as soon as we're doing being pregnant. LOL They don't work together anymore, but that hasn't effected their friendship. And as you can probably guess, Ryan and Mike also get along juuuuust fine. LOL)
Next we have none other that THE Matthew Mower:
Take it away stud muffin!!
And last, but not least, Mike Olsen:
(Matt and Mike have been friends since.. Like.. Forever? LOL And even better, Mike is marrying a super sweet girl (Shirley) who likes to go shooting too! So pretty soon, we're going to have WAY fun triple dates to go on. Maybe even quadruple dates since Josh and Jess like to go shooting too... We'll have to see!)
After a fun day of shooting with the guys, Matt had a date planned for this evening.. A father-son date.
Thomas got basketball tickets at school on Friday, so I thought it would be fun for him and Matt to go. I worry big time right now, with the temple coming up on Feb 14th, and Kaylee being born on Jan. 25th and Thomas' birthday on Feb. 6th, we're SUPER busy right now!!! I don't want to take any risks of him being overshadowed. Especially since last year we were unable to throw him a birthday party because I had 2 little guys with RSV doing nebulizer treatments and hospital visits to the respiratory therapy department. I refuse to let his birthday get overshadowed by ANYTHING this year!! So we're starting now to make sure he feels extra special. :)
Matt took Thomas to dinner first. They went to Chili's. Unfortunately they WAY underestimated the wait time, so as the game time came closer, Matt and Thomas decided to leave before their number was called. Matt took him to Toys R Us to pick out a toy to make up for it. They ended up just eating at the game. Here are some cute pictures of my boys...


No comments:
Post a Comment