Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let It Snow!!!

Some of Matt's favorite winter memories were building things in the snow with his siblings, so naturally, he wants to pass this on to our children. Last week Matt took Tommy and Connor out to build a snow tunnell in our backyard after dinner one night. As you can see they all had a blast! The kids are at such a fun age right now where we are able to do more activities as a family and we are more able to include everone!


6 comments:

Amber said...

aso fun! we need to come and play in the snow!

brylie.muhlestein said...

That's sooo cute!
I love it! :)

Amanda Davis said...

That was one of my favorite memories with my dad. So Fun!

The Mowers said...

Is it just me, or does Connor look like a Cabbage Patch Kid in the big center picture? LOL

Sarah said...

That looks like so much fun! I have never built an igloo in the snow and I can't wait until Austin is big enough to enjoy doing that.

Sarah said...

Oh, and I agree we need to get together again. Austin loved playing at the cabin with Connor, Tage and Gentry.