Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Have You Ever...

Have you ever done any of these?
...Just copy and paste this to your blog and highlight or Bold the ones that you HAVE done.

1. Started your own blog (Alicia has)
2. Slept under the stars (Matt and Alicia have)
3. Played in a band (Does Rock Band count?)
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower (Matt and Alicia have)
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world (Matt, Alicia, Tommy and Connor have)
8. Climbed a mountain (Matt has)
9. Held a praying mantis (I used to keep them as pets and feed them grasshoppers!) (Matt has too)
10. Sang a solo (Matt and Alicia have)
11. Bungee jumped (Matt has)
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea (Matt has)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning (Matt and Alicia have)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables (Matt and Alicia have)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train (Matt has)
21. Had a pillow fight (Matt, Alicia and Tommy have)
22. Hitchhiked (Alicia has)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (Matt and Alicia have)
24. Built a snow fort (Matt, Alicia, Tommy and Connor have)
25. Held a lamb (Matt has)
26. Gone skinny dipping (Alicia has)
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse (Matt and Alicia have)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset (Matt, Alicia and Tommy have)
31. Hit a home run (Matt and Alicia have)
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors (Matt has)
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language (Matt learned Russian)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (Matt and Alicia have)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing (Matt has)
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke (Alicia has)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt (Matt has)
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight (Matt has)
46. Been transported by ambulance (Matt was transported to a hospital by a plane as well as ambulance)
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain (Matt and Alicia have)
53. Played in the mud (Matt and Alicia have, Matt has even played in horse poop!)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater (Matt and Alicia have)
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class (Matt has)
59. Visited Russia (Matt has)
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason (Alicia has)
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma (Matt has)
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check (Matt and Alicia have)
68. Flown in a helicopter (Matt and Tommy have)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy (Matt and Alicia have)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar (Matt has)
72. Pieced a quilt (Alicia has)
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone (I have broken 3 other people's bones and Matt has broken his ankle)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle (Matt and Alicia have)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper (Alicia has)
85. Read the entire Bible (Matt has)
86. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (Matt has)
87. Visited the White House
88. Had chickenpox (Alicia has and Matt has too.. Twice!)
89. Saved someone's life (Matt saved mine)
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous (Matt, Alicia, Tommy and Connor have)
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one (Matt and Alicia have)
94. Had a baby (Alicia has... Obviously...)
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake (Matt has)
97. Been involved in a law suit (Alicia has)
98. Owned a cell phone (Matt and Alicia have)
99. Been stung by a bee (Matt, Alicia and Tommy have)
100. Flown in a hot air balloon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for blogs! This is fun. We REALLY need to get together one of these days. I know we keep saying it but I'm serious. I haven't seen you in so long!

Anonymous said...

Haha that's so funny about the jell-o. Oh my gosh, I was going to tell you a kind of similar story like 2 minutes ago but I already forgot what it was. :( Weird. Well if I remember I will totally tell it to you so if you get another comment, that's why! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I remember now! I knew I'd remember as soon as I posted that last comment. Ha, well anyway, when I was a kid my best friend told me that she found an old magazine (teeny bopper magazine from a few years before). There was a sweepstakes for like, win a date with Jonathan Taylor Thomas or something, and even though it had expired years before, she mailed it in! Lol!

Anonymous said...

Haha don't worry, I did the same thing with my posters too. I thought I was the only one!