Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

It’s Been a While! (Pictures Added for those of you who have been giving me a hard time.)

Hello Everyone!

Wow.. It’s been a year since I’ve updated this!

Well, Happy Holidays! … Again. :-)

I will admit it’s quite tempting to just put “See Below” and recycle last year’s little movie post.

(That’s called laziness which I’m actually very good at!)

Lots has happened in a year I’ll sum it up for you all but it’s going to be done by memory so bare with me:

January:

Um.. It was cold?

February:

Tommy turned 5! I turned 25 (boo)

*Pictures to come.. Eventually. We had to reformat our computer and I need to find the CD Tommy's Birthday pictures are on*

March:

We moved to another house here in PG. It has more space for us which is a plus. Also, it has a fenced, pretty nice backyard which I LOVE!!! We spend quite a bit of time outside. Matt’s dad, Glen, surprised us with a large wooden playground that we like to spend our days playing on.

April:

Riley turned 1!

We had a BBQ birthday party in the backyard for him. I made 2 cakes. 1 for Riley and 1 for everyone else. HE ATE THE WHOLE THING!!!! As I was cleaning him up and getting him ready for bed I was just waiting for him to explode! Luckily.. He never did!




May:

Matt and I have been married for 6 years!

June:

Just had fun playing during Summer Break. You can see a few of our summer adventures here. Although as I have proven, I’m not the best at keeping up with blogs so it too is lacking. :-)

July:

Connor turned 3! We were also able to make it up to Wyoming to visit Matt’s dad. And Eva, the family cat, had kittens!

(Connor's Birthday Cake)

(Eva's Kittens)







August:

Matt turned an undisclosed age! lol

(Matt's Birthday Cake)

September:

Tommy started Kindergarten!


(Connor was so happy to see Tommy after school got out. He ran to him and gave him the biggest hug ever!)

October:

Halloween. And all 3 boys were too sick to go trick-or-treating.

November:

Thanksgiving (It was a blast! We went to Matt’s mom’s house. Everything tasted amazing! She even made her famous apple pie! Matt’s Favorite!)



December:

Still in the works, but I think it’s safe to say that I’m happier right now, than I’ve been in a very long time. Not that I wasn’t happy before, but I love the direction our family is going in. We’ve learned a lot and have grown a lot in the last 6 years and I’m excited about our future. We’ve made some goals for the next year that I’m really looking foreword to. Mostly having to do with spending more time with us, our little family. Making more one-on-one time with each of our kids and each other. So hopefully, if I will stop being lazy. There will be lots more posts next year!

2 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

Awesome Cakes!

The Mowers said...

Thanks!! It's a fun newish tradition. :)