This is my ADORABLE little niece:
She would be my dream daughter. She has gorgeous olive skin, blue eyes and dark curly hair.
She was born on Saturday, April 16 She weighed 9 lbs and was 20 inches. She is a big girl. :) Interestingly, Jen didn’t even have gestational diabetes!! She really is perfect.
I am so happy for my sister and her family. LOL All I did for about 5 mins of getting there is cry. Kate has been my sister’s only daughter. Brian, my brother, isn’t even married. So both of my siblings that I grew up with and am pretty close to have been around for my boy’s births (not in the room but, you know what I mean), but I haven’t really been on the other end of that for so so long! It is a blast! I love the childbirth part of pregnancy. I hate being pregnant, but those last hours waiting to see your little one are my favorite. When it’s just Matt and I, they are getting the scale and examination area ready, you have an epidural so you can blissfully take everything in. When the bump that wiggles in your belly officially becomes a little person that you can hold and touch and kiss. We are done having children. We are content with our 3 little boys. But that is what I will miss. Seeing my sister experience it was special and almost just as good. It brought back all of the feelings I experienced with my 3 sons.
I just hope Akasha isn’t her last!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment