Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

May 18, 2012

That is our official date. At 10:00 in the morning to be exact…

It’s exciting because it’s like getting married all over again, only better!  It’s like a wedding for our whole family!  I kind of want to get a cake that we can all share so that Matt and I can smear cake in the kids’ faces, although they would probably do a better job of that on their own. LOL  One cool thing about this is the fact that there is a very good chance that Thomas and Connor and maaaaaybe even Riley will remember this for the rest of their lives!

Matt has always been a pretty swell guy, and him and I have been progressing pretty steadily for a while now, but for the past little while, he has his “glow” back.  Everyone I talk to mentions it.  They tell me how just cute he is and that he really does just glow. You can feel his amazing spirit just by looking at him.  I am one lucky girl.  I can’t really tell who is more excited, him or me. :)  That makes me happy.  I jokingly tell him all the time “You know… it’s not too late yet.  Are you SURE you want me for eternity?”  The other night, I asked him this after I told him about something embarrassing that had happened that day and he was laughing at me, and he started tearing up and told me that he cannot wait to be next to me holding my hand there.  That’s pretty darn comforting… 

The 18th couldn’t possibly come fast enough.

I love Matthew more than anything else in this world.  And I couldn’t ever thank him enough for giving me my children.  I can only imagine how special and amazing it is going to be to see them enter the room dressed all in white with their angelic little faces smiling as we are joined together for the rest of eternity.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so, so, so happy for you! What an amazing and exciting time for you guys. You are a great example to me and I can't wait until the day that my husband and I are ready to do the same thing. xoxo

Amanda said...

P.S. Love you so much!!

Amanda Davis said...

I told Michael the other day that you guys are being sealed and he was so excited and happy for you guys, as am I.