Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shake it Baby!!

OK, so this post is for my mom.. The videos exceed the attachment size for my email so in order to share them, I am posting them here.

 Makayla has a very unique way of dancing that my other kids just didn't have!! Maybe it's because she refuses  to stand on her legs. (She can, and she does occasionally, but she'd just rather sit.. I don't blame her, I'm that way too! lol)

So instead of doing the typical "stomp your feet and bob your butt up and down" like most babies do, she does a "shimmy-bounce" move.  It cracks me up every time.

Anyways, while trying to capture her cute little moves, it turned into sort of an experiment because she WAS NOT cooperating!

Attempt Number 1:



Here is attempt Number 2:



Now before I show you attempt number 3, I should explain that our family (even Makayla) are HUGE Big Bang Theory fans.. I have noticed that she will always dance every time the theme song comes on and freak out until she can see the TV. 

This is attempt number 3:


Of course she usually gets more into it than she did in these videos, but you get the idea.. 
It's super cute.

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOL What a cutie! :) That's my kind of dancing, but I don't look so cute....