Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Debt Free

I'm pretty sure this life event deserves a blog post since it took Matt and I so long to get here.

I would like to announce that this very morning, we paid off the last of our debt:
Matt's student Loan! :)
Who knew that so much happiness could come from $1, 218.09 leaving your bank account?
 
We are right on track for being able to build (or buy) a home at our 2015 goal.
Even though we will have the opportunity to get a home earlier, we really don't want to move until the summer of 2015, before Riley starts kindergarten.  I want to make sure we have enough in savings and enough to actually buy new furniture.  I don't want to move into an empty house. ;o)

So yay!! This is proof that miracles do happen! Now for the celebration!
 

No comments: