Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Instincts?

Makayla is soaking everything in.  Her and I have on almost a daily basis played with her dolls together.  I have loved watching her grow and learn and seeing how she plays with them changes as she gets older.  

It used to be that I would put her doll in the stroller and she'd be uninterested in the doll but ALL ABOUT the musical button on the stroller.  She used to handle the dolls by their legs and listen to the fun sound it made when she'd smack their heads against her crib slats.  But it seemed like most of all, they were always just in the way of the toys she REALLY wanted to play with.. the accessories.

Things have slowly changed and I didn't realize how drastically she had grown until today when I snapped a few pictures of some precious moments.

They are fuzzy.. I mean obviously. I wasn't going to pose her, I wanted to catch her "In the act". 

 She would make a crying sound and then she'd pick up her baby, pat it's little head or back and say "Shhhhhhhhhhh"

Maybe it was learned from playing with her so much with her babies.. But maybe it's instinct?  I just can't help but be so proud she's going to be an amazing mommy one day.

If daddy ever lets her get date let alone get married. ;)

No comments: