I have a new addiction… Thanks mostly to my friend Katrina. She has a cute blog that you can get to here. And from there, I got to here. And also here. But this one I found on my own, and it led me here. Ok.. I’m done. (But there are more OH trust me!)
Well, the thing that started all of this was ultimately planning Jessica’s baby shower. Our friend Tamera and I are doing this for her, but Tamera just had a baby and this isn’t really her kind of thing, so that means that I get to do all the fun stuff! YAAAAAY!
I have the baby shower all planned, Noah’s all rented out and paid for, and the supplies I need, so now I need to finish assembling the invites (I’ve spent well over 20 hours on them so far. I just really want it all to be perfect).
But in the midst of shower planning, my little guy is having a birthday! So I took half of the last 2 days off from the shower and am getting ready for the birthday. I can’t even tell you how excited I am. Everything has turned out PERFECT!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to post pictures. But I don’t want to until after the party. I’ve made (yes MADE) display trays, banners, decorations, cup cake lollypop things, everything is turning out better than I even imagined and coming together perfectly!!!
I just hope and pray that Jess’ baby shower turns out as perfect as I have pictured in my head as well.
So, THANK YOU KATRINA!!!!!!!!!!!!! and at the same time CURSE YOU KATRINA!!!!!!!!! … I just can’t stop. And when I think I’m done, I find something else that would be adorable! Ugh! But mostly THANK YOU KATRINA!!!!!!!!!! I’m having a blast!
The birthday invites have been sent out, the date and time set, so I will post pictures Saturday after everything is done. Matt’s dad Jerry is even going to be able to make it!!!! (He lives in Wyoming) tee hee hee! Now back to work for me! ![]()
1 comment:
hahah - i'm sorry!!! if it's any consolation, i've gotten stuck blog surfing for like well over 6 hours before - drowning in cuteness that i want to make and yet unable to peel my eyes off of the computer screen in case i might miss something. lol Ü
Post a Comment