First of all, the only reason I feel like I can write this post, is because like 99.99999999999999% of my readers are probably girls. LOL
But let me explain why, if any of you were to come over, there may be tampons strategically placed around my house.
Riley. Need I say more?? But I’ll finish anyways. He found my stash. All day he has been bringing them to me saying “Mom??” And holding them out with an expecting look on his face like he would with a pack of fruit snacks. I can only guess that he thinks they are candy. Boy is he sorely mistaken.
So I grab them from him and say “Uh.. er.. Go play Riley!” And later, I found one on the kitchen counter, one on the computer desk, one on the TV stand….
Who knows what is going through that little head of his!!
I’m trying to figure out the solution to this. I may need to move my stash, but they are so conveniently tucked away in the bathroom cabinet! Any ideas anyone?? Also, this little spree he’s on has sparked curiosity with Connor as well. What do you tell a kid?!?!?! They don’t seem too satisfied with my response of “It’s a party favor sweetie, now give it here…” I just hope and pray I don’t walk in the room while they are all huddled around one trying to figure out how to make it whistle!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment