I can only imagine what was going through his mind. "Ok Mom and Dad just put me in a whale.. Ok? Now they're strapping me in! NOW THEY'RE WALKING AWAY GRINNING!!! (Bulgy the Whale starts "swimming") OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH MOM!!! DAD!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!?!?!" hehehe Poor kid...
Next, Connor begged us to take him on Dino Drop, but it was an obvious no for Riley and Thomas opted out of this one too. So Matt and Connor went...
HAHA! Connor did great even though he was utterly terrified. It was funny though because I had to hold Riley back from charging over there. What he would have done once he got there? Who knows, but he was going to let someone know that he DID NOT approve!
After Dino Drop, we did the car ride, some boats, a kid version of the Tidal Wave (Only it started spinning which was VERY unexpected), all of which Thomas and Connor did just fine, and Riley did great too because he always had a riding buddy, and we got to this:
After Dino Drop, we did the car ride, some boats, a kid version of the Tidal Wave (Only it started spinning which was VERY unexpected), all of which Thomas and Connor did just fine, and Riley did great too because he always had a riding buddy, and we got to this:
After we got off that Rocket Ride, we met up with Jon, Alex, Chantel and James who went on the Log Flume with us. Connor wanted to Ride with James, Thomas with Chantel and Alex, and Jon, Matt, Riley and I went in another log. Again, it wasn't as mild as I remember it but probably because I was pregnant holding a 2 year old. :) That's a pretty steep drop! I thought for sure when we got off Thomas and Connor would hate us forever, but they actually LOVED it!
Afterwards we ate lunch with Matt's work and then headed to Lagoon-A-Beach. I SO wish I could have videotaped it. We all had SO MUCH fun!!! It was the highlight of the whole day. Riley is such a water bug he was splashing everyone! Thomas went down the volcano water slide and we all went down a few other ones and then Matt went and rented 2 tubes. Matt took one with Thomas and Connor and Riley and I were in the other and we just held on to each other and floated around the lazy river. It was so relaxing. Riley almost fell asleep on me. Then we got dressed, got some drinks and Riley fell asleep in the stroller so Matt went on the carrousel with Thomas and Connor and then the Train while Riley and I sat in the shade. After that, we packed it up and went home. :)
We are wanting to take the boys back again very soon!! We're also hoping to get to Seven Peaks with them this summer as well. We just want to get them swimming more since they had so much fun!
Afterwards we ate lunch with Matt's work and then headed to Lagoon-A-Beach. I SO wish I could have videotaped it. We all had SO MUCH fun!!! It was the highlight of the whole day. Riley is such a water bug he was splashing everyone! Thomas went down the volcano water slide and we all went down a few other ones and then Matt went and rented 2 tubes. Matt took one with Thomas and Connor and Riley and I were in the other and we just held on to each other and floated around the lazy river. It was so relaxing. Riley almost fell asleep on me. Then we got dressed, got some drinks and Riley fell asleep in the stroller so Matt went on the carrousel with Thomas and Connor and then the Train while Riley and I sat in the shade. After that, we packed it up and went home. :)
We are wanting to take the boys back again very soon!! We're also hoping to get to Seven Peaks with them this summer as well. We just want to get them swimming more since they had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment