Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missing my Mattie

See this guy??

Matt 1

He’s pretty durn cute…

He’s been gone for a half hour.

And I miss him already. Sad smile

He’s not coming home tonight.

He’s out of town on business.

Only until tomorrow evening, but still…

Trying to sleep without him sucks.

I think Max is going to be freaking out all night.

One time when I let Max out to go potty before bed, Poof (the cat) ran outside.

I’m a mean lady and I just left him out there.

Matt was already asleep and I wasn’t going to go chasing the stupid cat around the yard in my pajamas in the dark!!

Scary!

So I let Max back in and we went to bed without Poof.

Max freaked.

All…

Night…

That was when the cat that likes to sit on his head and attack his ears annoying the heck out of him was missing.

This is Matt!

Wish me luck people…

No comments: