Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

October Report Card

I am a happy mother.

Thomas is doing amazing in school!  I got his report card today along with his monthly tests, and I’m proud to report that in one month, he has already moved up a reading level.  The whole month, he has only missed one spelling word (he has 9 per week with a bonus word).  The word he missed was “what”.. He forgot the “h”.  In the math tests included in the end-of-month report, one wrong answer (see picture below LOL I laughed pretty hard).  He can write his numbers perfectly 1 to 100.  He does story problems, addition problems.  There is a huge improvement in his sentence and story writing…

The only thing that I need to keep working with him on is his penmanship.  It’s not completely horrid, but let’s just say, he takes after his father. :)
Ordinal Numbers

One thing that cracks me up about him, is when he's drawing pictures to show his work for the story problems, it will ask him to draw fruit, or toys or flowers.. Things like that.. EVERY SINGLE ONE of the objects he draws, will have a happy face on it. LOL

Way to go Thomas!!!  We’re proud of you!

No comments: