Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One Eternal Family Coming Right Up!

We are going to be through the temple before our little Makayla is born in January or February, depending on how punctual she decides to be. We’re going toward the end of December or early January. I’m so excited! I randomly burst into happy tears. We’ve been working for this for almost 8 years and it always seems to be the little “easy” things that keep it just out of reach. But we’ve finally conquered them and I just need to finish up temple prep classes and we’re there!

We’re going to have a party afterwards for any friends or family who weren’t able to join us, so add one more party to the planning list! :)  I’m really glad we’re doing my baby shower this weekend instead of January.  It’s going to be a busy couple of months! But the happiest couple of months of our lives.

On another SUPER EXCITNG note,

We had another Maternal Fetal Medicine ultrasound yesterday.  It was a blast.  The day started off lying in bed with Matt and his iPod with the boys surrounding us watching Kaylee kick as Matt played “The Safety Dance” for her. (Which I consider cruel and unusual punishment.. Don’t tell Matt) It was so fun to see the boys faces.  Usually when I place their hands on my stomach they will feel a kick and then she’ll stop. Connor accuses me of “Snoring” (Voluntarily moving my stomach).  But it was awesome to see their faces as they could actually see my stomach moving. LOL A little creepy though I’ll admit.

We were a little nervous at the ultrasound because every time Matt is there, she refuses to show us her face. She was head down this time on her side kind of looking down toward the ground.  At first she wasn’t cooperating.  They got all of her measurements and she’s measuring PERFECTLY! She’s 2 lbs 5 oz.  At first I was nervous because that seems so big! Can she possibly be that big already?? And be a normal size?!?! This is all happening so fast!! I’m so excited! So far no humongous baby like her brothers were! :)  Keeping my fingers crossed for a smaller baby and easier delivery! LOL

At the last minute she looked up and we were able to get some awesome shots of her face.  I can’t post them however, because Matt snatched those pictures right up and took them to work with him for his desk. ;)

I guess you’ll just have to trust me.. She’s adorable.

No comments: