Can I just tell you how much I love the month of December? :) It feels like we’re out partying this year with shopping and spending time with family more than we’re home!
Today we were originally going to go down to Riverwoods and look at the lights there since we’ve heard so much about them and then go to dinner, but the frigid air scared us away. Since we still have some lingering coughs we thought it would be best to save those lights until it warms up a bit. So instead we drove through the lights at Thanksgiving Point.![]()
Obviously, I didn’t take this picture.. I borrowed it from their website. But just to give you an idea. (Only the cars shown here are breaking the rules because their headlights are still on. tsk tsk) And the sky was actually dark when we went.
Now friends, if you go to see these fabulous lights, DO NOT PASS UP THE 3D GLASSES!!! They made everything so much better!!! And if you have kids, it’s fun because they get to keep them and they can use them to make any lights during after-dark driving look fantastic.
After the lights we met Glen (Seriously one of my favorite people EVER!) Rae Ann and James at Wallaby’s for some dinner. DELISH!
Then when we were heading home we decided to drive around the ward and look at all of our neighbor’s Christmas lights.
Have I mentioned that I love the month of December?? :)
Another note worthy event has taken place as well!!
Yesterday, Thomas lost his other front tooth!!!!
He’s been asking me to teach him the song “All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth”. I was so hoping he’d loose it in time for the holidays for that very reason!!! He looks so dang cute (when he is making a normal face). I haven’t heard any whistling yet though. It blows my mind how much bigger our kids are getting.
Speaking of kids getting big, look at how much older Connor and Riley look with their new haircuts! We got them just in time for Christmas photos with Santa. (Which we haven’t gotten yet.. Stay tuned.)
Sorry, best picture I have.. Here was our other choice:
See what I mean? :)
Dang those boys are handsome though…
Anyways, next up is a ward Christmas party on Wednesday, Matt’s work party on Friday and special plans with special people that must remain a secret until further notice on Saturday! It’s going to be a fun week!!!
Until next week folks, adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment