Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

She’s Shy Around Daddy…

GOOD NEWS!  I’ve gotten the hang of using insulin. I have to do at least 5 shots a day.  One shot for every meal (Which is usually Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Bedtime Snack, but this week I’ve needed a little snack between lunch and dinner) I also have to take a different kind of insulin once every 24 hours that constantly stays in my system and helps my fasting numbers.  At first and sometimes still it will be hard to stick myself and it would also burn occasionally when I would inject it.  But I’ve figured it out and it doesn’t really hurt too badly anymore.

I had another appointment with Maternal Fetal Medicine today for another ultrasound and they went over my numbers.  They look SO GOOD.  It makes me so excited because I really REALLY just want a normal sized baby. :)  It’s also been good because if I have to give myself a shot whenever I want to eat anything or drink anything with carbs, it makes it so I’m not eating junk and eating when I’m supposed to!

Matt got off work today to come to the ultrasound with me.  She was lying in there horizontally with her face down.  I guess that makes it EXTREMELY difficult to scan her. LOL There was no prayer of getting any face shots.  We did get to see her with the hiccups though.  And we got to see her getting angry at the ultrasound tech.

I swear it’s whenever Matt is around she develops a little attitude! He’s cursed.  They scheduled another one for 2 weeks from now so we will keep trying.  We already know that developmentally, she’s perfect.  We’re just monitoring her growth and fluid and stuff.  Which is all measuring right on! I’m so happy!! We may even make it to our due date!! Although I really wouldn’t mind going early again. As long as she’s healthy.

1 comment:

Price Family said...

It is so fun to write these things down! They are so cute and hilarious!