Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Wanna See My Boys??

Now first of all I’d like to refresh your memory of how this all came about by sending you to this post (here).

And in case you don’t have time to go back and refresh your memory, (Natalie Perkins Taylor) and I have been friends since High School.  I haven’t seen her for a long time previously to this day I’m about to blog about.  In person anyways… I have however, followed her on facebook a lot.  She has always amazed me. The Natalie I knew was very shy, very sweet but she was a girl.  The Natalie I was seeing on facebook was very beautiful, she was still sweet, but she was a grown up!  She got married and had little twin girls and I consider myself very lucky to have been able to watch her photography skills blossom with those little angels.  You can actually go through her facebook page and watch her get better.. and better.. and better!

I knew I wanted her to take pictures of my boys.  She has twin 2 year old girls and she manages to get AMAZING pictures of them! I finally got up the guts to ask her to take pictures of my boys. And guess what.. SHE AGREED!

Let me tell you guys, she is amazing. SERIOUSLY go look at her blog!  You can tell from all her pictures she knows how to shoot adults, but she was AMAZING with my boys!!!  She is one of those people who were born to do this!!!

Now the pictures: (Note the picture on the blog title.. That was her too! LOL)

Thomas

Connor 3

Riley 2

Boys 3

Boys 6

Boys 5

Boys 2

Connor 2RileyThomas 2

Boys 7

There are some of the shots she took.  Have you met my boys?? I would have been surprised to get 1 or 2 good ones. :)

So, thank you again Natalie.  I will probably never stop thanking you. LOL  We all had so much fun!!

And guess what!! We got to see a real tarantula!! (Good thing it was dead)  But it was still so cool.. Yet, sooooo gross!!!  The boys all liked it though! :)