Tonight was supposed to be Riley’s special night, but he is sick with something and wanted to sleep rather than stay up with Matt and I. We’ll just have to do one when he’s better. So Matt and I just hung out instead. I love hanging out with that man. We have as much fun now as we did when we were dating.
We played a game of Settlers of Catan. Then Matt decided he was craving cherry pie (I know.. weird) And I wanted something too, so as he was setting up the next game I drove to Macey’s and got him the cutest little cherry pie EVER!
And I got myself some Peanut Butter M&M’s and some Diet CAFFEINE FREE Coke (That’s right people, I am off caffeine! Detox was a beast, but I pulled through!
)
And all that delicious sugar was a recipe for disaster… Matt and I are usually pretty nice to each other when we play settlers, but tonight it got pretty heated and VICIOUS! hehehe but still fun. And before you know it we were both hyper.
This is my poor Mattie laughing so hard he literally couldn’t breathe anymore. I’m sure it didn’t help that he doesn’t feel good to begin with though.
We were playing and being silly when all of this sudden he started singing and it startled me… I screamed in fact, which startled him.
It’s totally a “You had to be there.. And you probably had to be high too” moments. But you don’t see Matt laugh so hard he cries very often, so I took advantage of this Kodak moment. ![]()
There you are folks, another day in the life of The Mowers!
(P.S. Sorry about the crappy pictures, the camera flash is still broken, which reminds me, we totally got the extended warranty on it so I need to get on it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment