Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

They’re Pink!

Pink isn’t a color we see much of around our house since there are 4 boys and only 1 girl. Tomorrow is my birthday, Matt doesn’t have to work tomorrow, but we’re pretty booked as far as plans go, so he had to give me one of my birthday gifts early since he couldn’t hide it. I now present to you:

THE CUTEST BALLOON BOUQUET EVER!!!!!!

Alicia's Birthday 2011 002

It’s the size of our Christmas Tree. I love it!

He said that I have to deal with 4 boys’ birthdays all year, so it is my turn for a super girlie special birthday. I so so so love that man.  He also told me right before he left for work with a smirk on his face “Just wait until tomorrow”.  So now I’m trying not to pee my pants with excitement. I don’t see how it could get any better. Smile

Thank you SO much Mattie, I love you with all my heart!

No comments: