Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Another great weekend!

Caden’s Birthday Party: This weekend was a blast.  We went to our friend Caden’s birthday party on Saturday.  I’m pretty much adopting all of Jessica’s family as part of my own.  I love them all!!!!  I helped Jess with a couple of finishing touches while Matt, Josh and Josh’s brother Jake worked in the kitchen and the little boys ran around playing.  We had pulled pork or chicken sandwiches and listened to Kyler tell awesome stories. :) ~My new name is Ketchup according to him. LOL Then Jessica’s mom, Janet went around upstairs riding the new bike she got for Caden.  haha! It was such a blast. Great party Jessica!!!

222301_10150181077426219_511721218_6881407_3901600_n

He’s such a handsome little dude!! With a WAY COOL BIKE! Smile

223240_10150181075736219_511721218_6881358_2526859_n

Jessica is SO clever!!! Look at those trees she made!!

226343_10150181076416219_511721218_6881376_258697_n

The Volcano Cake!!! They put dry ice in it so it really erupted! SO COOL!

225878_10150181077931219_511721218_6881421_4612537_n

Tamara’s baby Nainoa.  He is seriously one of the cutest baby boys I’ve EVER seen!!! Look at that hair!! He has so much!  He reminds me of the most adorable Elvis impersonator that ever lived! :)

Sunday: Sunday we went to church and as we were walking into the building watching the kids run down the sidewalk it was the most beautiful day.  It gave us the itch to be outside.  After church, we came home for lunch and naps, then we loaded up the family (including Max) and headed to the park with Matt’s kite.  The kids ran around and played with the other kids on the playground while Matt, Max and I flew Matt’s kite.  After we soon figured out the wind wasn’t steady enough to keep the kite up in the air, we just decided to play with Max.  Matt went clear down on one end of the field and I on the other and we would pet him and wrestle with him and then send him to the other one.  It is so funny to see that dog run! He’s so fast! His ears just flip backward from the wind, then when he gets you to you, he tries to stop but he ends up either slamming into you or missing you completely because he’s going so fast.  We left the park, we went to Mom and Dad Nilson’s house and James and Alex played with Max in the backyard.  After that it was off to home to have a delicious meal of Navajo Tacos, then off to bed for the kids.  When we were all settled and relaxed, Matt and I watched a little bit of TV, and played games and had snacks.

It really was such a great weekend!

No comments: