Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ashlee’s Wedding

Finally!  Some pictures!! :)  It turned out so beautiful!  Ashlee looked gorgeous, the wedding was gorgeous! It was perfect!! :)  I’m so proud of Ashlee and I love her and Oren both to death!  I have always had a special place in my heart for this girl.  Anyone who knows her, knows how AMAZING she is!!! I’m so happy for her and Oren and I wish them both the best!

Ashlee, Oren and Jacob

Wedding Cake

Cupcake Liners

(I made those cupcake papers! hehehe)

Alex and Chantel

Alex and my AHEM future sister-in-law (After Xander get’s back from his mission mind you) Chantel. I can’t even stress how much I adore that girl!!

Group of studs

Our little brothers James, Jon and Alex and Nephew, Andrew… They’re probably up to no good.

Jon with the girls

Jon fresh off his mission and SURROUNDED BY GIRLS!!!! :)  The BEST part of this picture has got to be Glen in the background. LOL Since he still technically has a chance to go back to the mission field after they see what is going on with his knee,  it has been Glen’s job to make sure he still lives by the missionary rules as much as possible while still having a pretty normal life until they know for sure.  He has been released and everything, but they don’t want him to get too “de-missionized”.  Glen’s expression says it all.

231006_1368828396778_1713773346_643739_660517_n

230846_1368832556882_1713773346_643755_4030007_n

Two of arguably the sweetest, nicest people EVER!!! Matt’s long time friend Jay Larsen’s parents.  I want to adopt them.

Matt laughing

We had a lot of fun. Probably the best whole week in a very long time!  Jon came back from his mission. It would have been better if he hadn’t gotten hurt though.  He brings so much to the family.  He is such a special, genuinely kind and good kid.  We love him!  Then Ashlee’s wedding the next day.  Then Matt and I having the day to ourselves to celebrate our anniversary, and then a night with the boys and Chantel watching movies and eating pizza and chocolate covered strawberries.

No comments: